lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

Simon Says: Kids Summer Vacation Challenge


Hello, my name is Shabby,
first time and participated in Simon Says: Challenge summer holidays for children.

Children in the challenge, I love pork mo girl get excited when I talk, and she also loves qa everything I do, and I see his first steps in the scrapbook, so excited made ​​this cute little card that I love him much like paint, so I painted this stamp in and gave a hint of shine .. I hope you like.

I'm Latina, so I know almost no English and I support a translator, if not well understood me .. greetings!




By Angeles Jazbe of 11 Years


8 comentarios:

  1. A fabulous card Jazbe, that is a very creative background and such an adorable image.

    love
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Cgildren challenge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorable card! Fabulous job coloring the image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gorgeous card Angeles :-) the image is lovely and the background colours and shimmer are fabulous

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks to all for your comments, my daughter is very happy ... blessings!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the girl is so cute!! (from Shelby)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the colors!!!!!!really cute!!(from mallory)

    ResponderEliminar

Ola, gracias por tu visita, me encantaria leer un comentario acerca de mi trabajo, muchas gracias :D